SRPA21K SEIKO PADI DIVERS
The SRPA21 Seiko PADI Divers Prospex PADI model has a case and dial design that is also a reminder of a classic, the 1970's Seiko 150m mechanical diver's. Famous for its unique shaped case, wide and clear hands and indexes, this watch is now widely collected and still has many admirers throughout the world. The watch features PADI's characteristic red and blue color on the dials and the bezels, and the PADI logo on the dials.
- Seiko the official watch partner of PADI.
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Stainless steel case
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- Hardlex crystal
- Seiko Automatic Movement
- Power reserve: approximately 41 hours
- The dial design has just one objective; maximum legibility, even deep in the ocean where sunlight does not penetrate. The hour markers are large, so as to allow the maximum surface area and depth for Seiko's Lumibrite coating.
- Diameter: 45.00mm, Thickness: 13.4mm
- Magnetic resistance: 4,800 A/m
- Stainless steel bracelet with three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender
- Rotating Bezel - The deep grooves in the bezel are designed for easy operation, even when diving gloves are worn.
- The crown and power reserve buttons have screw-down protection to prevent any accidental operation.
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
PADI is the world’s leading scuba diving training organization. With more than 6,300 PADI Dive Centers and Resorts, and more than 136,000 individual PADI Professionals who have issued more than 24 million certifications around the world, you’ll find PADI diver courses and scuba diving services nearly everywhere.