G-Shock GM110RB-2A Multi Colour Rainbow Watch
Fresh new colour, material and finishing, with the design identity of the GA-110 fully intact. Born of a new vision to combine industrial and street sensibilities, the GM-110 hits the scene, clad in metal.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
Rainbow ion plated case
- Ion plating is one of the most advanced surface finishing processes in the trade. In traditional processes, the gold coating on the surface of the case can be rubbed off easily. Ion plating makes the gold plating more durable, more wear resistant, and also has a higher brightness.
- Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
World time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (stopwatch indicator)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR927W×2
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 51.9×48.8×16.9mm
- Total weight : 93g