The A100 line pays homage to the F‐100, the first Casio watch built with a resin case. We’ve kept the iconic layout with four front buttons but introduced metallic components, still vintage-style, for an updated take on a true classic.
Retro in style but packed with contemporary functionality, this timepiece boasts a stopwatch, calendar, and water resistance for daily use, and of course an LED light for an easy read in any lighting. Use the slide clasp to easily adjust the band length for the perfect fit.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Adjustable Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Resin Glass
- Gold ion plated band
- Water Resistant
- LED backlight
- 1/10-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59.9''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Auto-calendar (28 days for February)
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616